Saturday, September 26, 2009

First shoot with Lola LaMour & for added dificulty at night.

This was an impromptu shoot. I had been wanting to shoot Lola LaMour for a few months and this night she was ready 'for an adventure' as she put it. The only lighting in place was the building lights and a couple of street lights. Trying to provide some extra light aiding my camera auto-focus I purchased a hand-held spotlight. But I found my D-cell Mag-lite flashlight was a better solution in providing focus light. Using the pop-up flash on my camera, with a Gary Fong Puffer flash diffuser I partially blocked the diffuser to cut down on the glare, this is the result.



This is the same shot but I hit it in Photo-shop with a slight bit of noise and film graining. It gives this picture a retro look and feel. Lola was not happy with the rain slicker look and I have to agree it was not the best choice but it was what was available. Next time we will try this pose with a faux-leopard skin coat. That should bring this picture right into something amazing.



This is the first of about 5 shots that will be displayed from this shoot. They should be out in the next couple weeks.

I would like to thank Lola LaMour for all her hard work this night. She was a trooper and I look forward to doing some better work with her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment